116 WholeApproach Introductory Package with Book
Includes 1 each: Attogram Caproyl, Attogram Psyllium, Probium 60 Cap. and 2 Attogram Bentonite 16 fl oz PLUS the book, Conquering Yeast, Chronic Illness and the Candida Connection.
30 day supply (approximately because of varying dosage range), includes complete mixing guidelines.
Please Note: Attogram Bentonite Temporarily Out of Stock. Attogram Bentonite will be substituted with the Great Plains Bentonite Detox
Shipping Notes: This item contains Acidophilus. Refrigeration is Not Necessary but Recommended.
For individual product information:
Caproyl: Caproyl, containing liquid caprylic acid (extracted from coconut oil) and oleic acids (in safflower oil), is the fungicidal component of the Attogram products. Caproyl contains 1600 mg Caprylic Acid per Tablespoon. Caprylic acid, a fatty acid, is a broad-spectrum anti-fungal agent effective against Candida albicans and other fungi, but harmless to friendly intestinal flora. It is effective not only against the yeast form of Candida, but also the invasive mycelial form because it is absorbed by the intestinal mucosal cells. Oleic acid hinders conversion of the yeast form of Candida to the more injurious mycelial form. The safflower oil in Caproyl is high quality first press and solvent free. Click here for more details
Bentonite: Bentonite a volcanic ash found in the Black Hills of South Dakota, is an inert mineral silicate. When processed into a very fine powder and suspended in distilled water, Bentonite adsorbs (acts like a magnet pulling toxins to it) intestinal waste products without being absorbed into the system. Because Bentonite itself is not absorbed into the body, whatever it adsorbs is removed in the feces. Bentonite provides an excellent vehicle for removing miscellaneous intestinal poisons and toxins generated by Candida albicans. Click here for more details
Psyllium: Psyllium is a key element in obtaining the needed gelled consistency, which slowly moves caprylic acid through the intestinal tract. Click here for more details
Probium Multi Blend:
- 2 Billion CFU per Serving (1 Capsule)
- 60 Servings of Delayed Release Veggie Capsules
- Exceeds 12 Billion CFU per Serving of a Proprietary Blend of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium longum
- CONTAINS NO: Wheat, Eggs, Yeast, Soy, Sugar, Salt, Animal Derivatives, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- Gluten Free, Non-Dairy, & Non-GMO
- Two Years Shelf Stable at Room Temperature
- Made in Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
- Other Ingredients - Sunfiber® (Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum), Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Vegetable Powder, Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Cellulose (Delayed Release Capsules)
- Digestive Health*
- Kosher Certified
- SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule per day, preferably in the morning on an empty stomach or as directed by a healthcare professional.
WholeApproach Treatment Protocol Outline: The WholeApproach® Protocol is a five-phase natural product protocol that has been successfully used at the East West Clinic in Minnesota for the treatment of Candidiasis (a systemic yeast overgrowth also known as CRC - Candida Related Complex). You can read about the WholeApproach® Protocol on this web site and in more detail in the book, "Conquering Yeast Infections, the Non-Drug Solution for Men and Women" by S. Colet Lahoz (Director of the East West Clinic). The WholeApproach® Protocol is based on the core program developed by Andrew Gutauskus, a Canadian Pharmacist and CEO of Attogram Corporation. Click here for more details